Information Security Policy
In order to contribute to the new digital age as a trustworthy company, D.A.Consortium Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") had established and strictly comply with basic information security policies (hereinafter referred to as the "Information Security Policy") to govern the appropriate protection and handling of information assets.
- We comply with laws and regulations and establish in-house rules based on Information Security Policy in order to protect confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
- We set up an information security management organization as well as assign the risk management officer that take appropriate measures for prevention of illegal access to information assets and protect them against the loss, leakage, falsification, and destruction.
- We build up a highly secured information security management structure in case of unforeseen events beyond our control such as natural disasters in order to minimize the adverse effect on our business and information security.
- We ensure that all the management executives, employees, and all staff of the Company are given security education/training and that all people engaged in our information assets perform activities with the information security literacy. Also we request outsourcing agents to keep a security level which is the same or more than that of the Company.
- In response to the revision of laws and regulations, changes of business scope, and other changes of social trends, we will continuously examine and evaluate the Company‘s management system of information security in order to maintain and improve the system.
Revised on April 1, 2014
Certificate of Registration
|Standard||Information Security Management
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 / JIS Q 27001:2014
|Registration number||IS 87953|
|Registering organization||D.A. Consortium Inc.
Yebisu Garden Place Tower, 40-20-3 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-6033 Japan
Nakanoshima FESTIVAL TOWER, 20F, 2-3-18 Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0005 Japan
|Scope of registration||- The buying and sales of online advertising space.
- The planning, operation and consultation for onoine advertising, promotion and public relations.
- The research on the effectiveness of online advertising.
- The information provision services, research & development and sales of information systems related to online advertising.
|Date of registration||December 14,2004|